Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Transformation - Goldenstein



Let me start by saying that I don't think this is an original picture, I am not even sure its well composed, but from the ones I took is the one that transmits the most (at least for me), I believe this is mostly because of the content and the relationship that I have with this place. I love this spot, I tend to go there many many times a year, since I got here almost 7 years ago. So for me this picture represents not only transformation from day to night, or from season to season (since I have seen this place during all times of the year) but mostly transformation in my live, the transformation of my self. In this place I always remember who I was 7 years ago when I just left my country, how I felt then and how I feel now, where my life was and where is now.

No comments:

Post a Comment