EXT: Downtown Boston in 19th century
A girl is walking on an 18th or 19th century street with a detective who is her mentor, old buildings and small stores are straight lay down both side of the street.
"It's getting dark, we better hurry up before he get away"
"Yes i think he is still around"
EXT: In front of coffee shop
A pair of gray eyes are staring them. suddenly her mentor took his pistol and shot to it, at the same time, a thin wood-made sharp stick inserted the mentor’s head and they both dead.
After seeing that, a girl was quiet sitting next to her mentor without tears. She remembered they were here to catch an underwear thief.
EXT: On the side of the street
A girl saw a pair of shoes stopped in front of her; she lifted her head up to look.
"Are you Sherlock Holmes!!!"
"Yes, I'm here to investigate. Let's get on my britzka and talk about what
EXT: On britzka with Sherlock Holmes
While they were talking about the crime. A girl was hit by a stone and she fainted away.
"So the detective pulled out his gun and shot the other guy? LOOK OUT!!!!
She woke up very soon in a motorbike withfour wheels; She only could open one eye and driving
in a dark path, which is toward to car maintenance store,
EXT: Car maintenance store
She stopped the motor and went in, saw three fancy, clean, bright rooms with sunshine, She was invited
to come in, she chose the room with a huge bed, went to the bed, lay and fell asleep.
1) WS - 2 dead men on the ground
2) POV - A detective and a girl are walking in downtown
3) CU - A pair of scary gray eyes
4) OTS - Detective and a mastery guy are fighting
5) MS - both men are dead
6) MS - A girl is crying next to the dead body
7) ECU - A pair of boots
8) EWS - Sherlock and a girl is on britzka
9) POV - A girl fell on the ground
10) OTS - A girl on the 4 wheeler
11) MS - Car maintenance shops
12) MCU - A girl is sleeping on a bed