Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Memento Review, Chuan

This is the second movie that I remembered using reverse order to present the story. it uses two different types of narrative, one is black and white, the other one is colored. This movie was divided into several small parts to use reverse order, it attract my attention to figure out what’s going on with the main character, although I still can not understand the movie clearly. When the first scene came out, I had no idea about what happened, it seems like follow the character’s memory. I tried to find some information through the internet, after I read some articles about this movie, I think if this movie were in the right order, it must be a boring movie. So the director divided this movie into several parts, it used the result to be the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment