Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Assignment 1 - Due September 23

1. Sign onto class blog -- Tell us something about yourself you do not think anyone would guess about you in this class on this post to confirm that you are "connected"

2. Read through the following Navy manual (yes!) -- on image composition. It's many pages, but can be skimmed through pretty quickly.

3. Create a (single) composed photograph based on the theme of 'transformation'. Create a new, original work -- Something original to this class, original to you and yes.... original.

1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone, my name is Joel Goldenstein I am doing my masters in Digital Media and my specialization is management. I love outdoor activities, for the things you wouldn't guess about myself, uhmm I can tell you I practice Krav Maga which is a self defense technique that not too many people know, I love buildind and racing R/C trucks and like very much sculpting in clay.

    ReplyDelete